Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet this week's Creativinista...

This week we are loving to feature Cindy Clark of Cranberries and Capers. I truly LOVE every little thing she makes!! Just take a peek at this adorable basket full of goodies!


About Cranberries and Capers: {straight from Cindy's mouth} "I'm a stay-at-home mom of 3 kiddos. I got started making hair clippies when I was pregnant with my youngest (who is now almost 2). I got started and just couldn't stop! I had clippies covering every free surface in my house! I started thinking about selling them and started a blog (www.cranberriesnandcapers.blogspot.com), where I sold them mainly to family and friends at first. Then I decided to open up a etsy shop (www.cranberriesandcapers.etsy.com) and things started to take off! I was now selling to strangers, boy was that strange! Since then I've really expanded as I've offered wholesale to larger retailers and the word has gotten out. I now sell to boutiques all over the world, including Australia, Canada, Singapore to name a few. Things continue to do great and I feel very blessed to be able to do something I absolutely love! I love giving customers just what they want and find pure joy in creating and trying new things."

{check out this darling display table of more goodies}

How Cranberries and Capers met Wild Sage: "I met Kim first, through another friend...at a Halloween party actually! Then several months later I heard from her again through email and she wanted to know if I wanted to start selling my stuff at Wild Sage. I jumped at the chance to work with Kim and be part of a local, adorable boutique! Soon after, I met Danielle at the Farmers Market, where they had a booth set up. I just love them both, they're so great!"

You can purchase Cindy's fabulous little clippies and more at Wild Sage in Delmar or at her Etsy shop www.cranberriesandcapers.etsy.com

posted by Kim Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment